Grow With Us
For more than three decades, Pleasant View Gardens has been committed to providing growers, retail garden centers and landscapers across America with the most innovative and highest quality liner and finished plant material possible. In 1992, we introduced the Proven Winners® brand which today is known among consumers nationwide for being the very best, most unique, and highest performing plants in the marketplace. Along with our Proven Winners varieties, we also offer our Proven Selections® varieties, regional favorites that are ideal for gardeners in the North Central and Northeastern parts of the country.
Pleasant View is a worldwide destination company for employment because we partner with our employees to provide outstanding growth opportunities, visibility, compensation, benefits and community involvement. Today, we have more than 250 employees dedicated to achieving our vision of bringing beauty and color to every home, garden and community.
Pleasant View Gardens is an equal opportunity employer.
Click Here to download PDF of Application Form
Current Positions Available
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Maintenance Technician- Pembroke, NH
Job Description Overview:
This position requires an individual that is a team player with a positive, solid work ethic and strong communication skills. Perform duties involving electrical, mechanical equipment maintenance and repair and overall maintenance of the facility and grounds. Perform routine and preventative maintenance on machines, equipment or devices which may include: dismantling and removal of defective parts; diagnose and repair mechanical problems; assemble, install or repair wiring, electrical or electrical components. Electrical duties may include: plan layout, installation, repairing, testing and inspection of wiring, equipment, circuit breakers, or fixtures. Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant code. Support the Facilities Manager with various greenhouse operating systems and the general maintenance or repair of Pleasant View’s facilities. Perform tasks and responsibilities in a professional, timely and cost effective manner.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Has strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Possesses advanced knowledge and experience on electrical, plumbing and mechanical competencies
- Demonstrates excellent time management, planning ability, attention to detail, organization, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Awareness of OSHA regulations
- Required to be on a rotating schedule (off hours) to respond to events, emergencies and incidents
- Knowledge of Excel and Word helpful
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to be certified on heavy equipment including forklifts, tractors and scissor lifts
Applicants can email resume and cover letter as word attachments with job code in the subject line as: MT0215 to Careers@pvg.com.
Pleasant View Gardens
7316 Pleasant Street
Loudon, NH 03307-1616